Monday, June 4, 2012

White Sox Jerseys Enough

, Like normal but you must believe that the forecast for each industry today! Believe me! Testimony with so much money, I am definitely not the letter I nonsense! Qing-Yu do not know what to say, obviously the opposite of the boy, then subvert a lot of understanding the logic of the concept of light billions of money to prove the prediction of the boy as the boy said, a person luck no matter how good, can not to the point, but really can predict the future?
and Feng Shushu, as well as the future Miss Duan such talent! I believe that under your leadership, the company will be rapid growth in this challenge together! ......
And the streets like twitter to three stores and fashion area swinging girl, Qing-Yu prefer to hang around in large shopping malls, boutique area. Noble temperament, exquisite face and perfect body will soon let the male days from the Beijing company's vice president to become Taiyuan major commercial plaza, the most dazzling beauty is slightly tender ......
However, Qing-Yu shopping, trying on clothes enthusiasm quickly dissipated, because she found I have chosen are in line with past life age for successful men wearing clothing, in her eyes, I am now the body of this body of ordinary clothes, simply refuse ...
Qing Yu sister already bought me a lot of things! Enough! I am a man,White Sox Jerseys, how can I wear so much ah say, I go to school! Not to parade one's wealth! Looked at the woman that so fond of the face, and suddenly in this moment, I found the woman in front of, and past life around me Yufei and a few girl is so similar footmarks a deep sense of love flowing to me meaning. I felt myself suddenly understood everything! I understand me silly, but also from each other's words, hear should listen to the meaning, I

No comments:

Post a Comment