Thursday, June 14, 2012

nfl gear to puff one

I am pretty sincere, generous to spend money, give yourself to buy clothes that fit to wear, I look up to Zhayi past fairly pleasing to the eye, how much to make up for the disadvantages of some elevation. If he previously encountered misfortune never complain; but now hard to say. finished desperately to find smoke in the bag, can be found, but not seaside ignition experience, I smiled and took out the smoke from her mouth, clothes, hooded, and soon lit, to puff one, and then into her mouth.
Koyanagi and inhaled deeply, and said slowly:
a withered also rose with thorns ... I put his hand over her mouth, and said with deep feeling in her ear:
there are always disappointed, but now everything in front of me is still worth me whom to work, because ... because you deserve! Koyanagi listening to the body a burst of shaking ...
The pre-dawn darkness and quiet terrible that the sea is calm lake,new retro air jordans, like a crescent, no waves, we then sat quietly, from the middle of the night to dawn from the dark, fear of helplessness, but calm, rather and, full of strength and hope. as if the night, will run his own life, experienced a painful experience, let me impetuous helpless heart, be purified thoroughly.
That night, I already lost a normal reaction to the outside world, how much vision, there will be much Koyanagi image; there are more rich imagination, her look, how many implied.
Koyanagi glitter charming flirtatious watch for the one, suddenly I like the electricity covered with hemp timid timid, and so can not help her into her arms, Koyanagi sudden, taken aback, but was unable to do anything struggle. I feel passionately, madly kissing her face strange.
Intensive kiss makes her only vague and unclear cried, I was a jump threw himself in the body at this time, I was parched and warm, wrapped mian and crazy, aromatic and sweet torment.
Koyanagi eyes closed muttered:
Sudden gush of a shameless idea in my mind ---- tonight everything is handed over to instinct! ...
Rises in the east of Venus, Koyanagi nestling in my arms like a baby sleep. Blowing sea breeze hit her hard from time to time drilled into my arms, I hugged her tightly.
After a night of outdoor passion, the body was unthinkable even a little feeling of fatigue did not wake up from the hot yu look after emptiness and self-disgust sense of heavy pressure in my heart.
The dawn of the sea is exceptionally early, just after four o'clock, east of slightly pan-white.
Place not far from the beach, parked two fishing boats in the distance, in twos and threes to get up early in picking up shells,nfl gear, tightly holding Koyanagi, quietly waiting for the sunrise to the moment of arrival.
Horizon touch of Hongxia, very thin, slow

No comments:

Post a Comment