Friday, August 17, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses and once reached the ground

No wonder he changed I was him, I think I can only do so!
Not pretending it,cheap oakley sunglasses, I quickly gathered the silver body pitiful magic vindictive, hard to resist the Emperor Lin dash attack!
I have to admit, in the air, I absolutely can not beat Emperor forest, at least appears to be the case, this guy is fighting for air too familiar with the troops unity of order to a sharp golden light cone, and constantly rush ahead with the back and forth, often just then finished a blow, I could restore the balance,fake oakley sunglasses, the next attack from another angle, lightning-like attack over.
Air and ground combat is not the same as ground fighting emphasis is on the attack, air combat stress control balance, casual blow can you tell Old and even the upper and lower are confused!
Fighting on the ground, basically as long as the attention to all directions on the can, the enemy can not be divorced from such a range, expert exchange of punches, skip the others head equal to court death.
But air combat, the soles of the feet as the plane need to pay attention to the range more than doubled, at the foot of the direction, there are still a domed attack with, and this is my hardest to master.
The reason why Lingao Ming emperor, precisely because he attacks the whole I do not see the side of the strike to, every time I had turned away, hurriedly fight, if not I have a hearing and ability, not my God Yu has been fully commenced I have long since been blown away.
Sky Knight is definitely tough on the ground, he could not beat me in the air, the same can not beat him, the poor are the same thing - speed!
If, and Buchan tower two, there may be ground speed king, Emperor forest undoubtedly is likely that the air speed, when a ground speed of the king came to the air, the air speed duel when the gap in speed, not equal, a difference is too big!
Emperor Lin relied on the speed of Unicorn Pegasus, his own energy, in fact, just play the role of advancing the sharp golden light cone, is the formation of his energy, about men together, to reach speed, and once reached the ground, his speed even as good as a fencing master, into the air as I, as fast as an ordinary Pegasus soldiers.
When I finally withstood the attack of the Royal forest a hundred times, suddenly the Emperor forests face a grim expression, and cruel to me and said: you still my calculations! Spoke, the Emperor forest and shoved me once again launched a lightning shock, when the DPRK behind my subconscious looked aghast found hundreds of hit, I turned out to be the Emperor Lin unknowingly down to a height of more than one hundred meters from the ground, one hundred meters under the ground, at least sixty thousand army did not enter Chuansong Zhen.
Plane crashes like whistling golden Emperor Lin whole body enveloped more and Sheng, a golden lightning, driving fast over Meng toward me, looking at this high-handed blow, I know ... he succeeded , lead to disastrous consequences
A fierce bite, I detected the energy of the body, okay ... my infuriating recovered so far

No comments:

Post a Comment